Bio-degradeable Poop bags
Type: poop bags
Monty's Cornstarch Poop Bags are made from cornstarch and renewable bio-based plant materials PLA and PBAT and are designed to biodegrade fully when returned to the Earth leaving zero harmful toxins, chemicals or waste behind.
Conventional plastic poop bags can take 500+ years to break down, if ever. Our compostable bags take a maximum of 3-6 months to fully decompose making these an amazing sustainable swap.
Features + Benefits
- BPI® Certified Compostable
- 8 Rolls, 120 bags per box
- Each box lasts roughly 2 months, depending on frequency of use
- 100% plastic free, eco-friendly, biodegradable and compostable
- Packaged in 100% recyclable paper box
- Unscented, fragrance free
- Durable and leak proof, designed to handle even the biggest
- Cornstarch which is the starch derived from corn grain.
- PLA is a renewable bio-based plant material which fully breaks down when returned to the soil, leaving toxins or chemicals behind.
- PBAT or polybutylene adipate terephthalate is a renewable bio-based plant material which fully breaks down when returned to the soil, leaving toxins or chemicals behind.